CARPET FITTING MANCHESTER
Fitting information for new and existing customers
We are one of the largest independently owned carpet and flooring stores in the Manchester area, located just off the M60 in Urmston town centre.
Our massive carpet and flooring warehouse on Flixton Road in Urmston is crammed full of carpet bargains, you will be spoiled for choice! We have over 500 rolls of carpet and carpet roll ends in stock today. We have carpets to suit every style and budget, from bargain roll ends for under £30 to high quality prestige collections at seriously discounted prices. We specialise in surplus and clearance stock from the UK and Europe’s largest manufacturers so you’re sure to find something perfect to transform your home.
free customer car park at the front of the store
35-39 Flixton Rd,
Phone : 0161 746 8844
Email : [email protected]
We know that your flooring is a big investment and we’re passionate about making sure you get the best possible result. All our fitters have been trained to the highest standards, with lots of experience in carpet, laminate and vinyl installation.
We make it easy for you to find the right fitting package for your exact needs. From free fitting on all carpets to our Diamond Fitting Service which includes the uplift and removal of furniture and existing carpets, we have a range of options available to suit every budget and specification.
On the day of fitting, there are a few things you should consider to ensure everything goes smoothly. Firstly, please make sure that all furniture has been moved away from areas where carpets will be fitted and any old carpets have been removed. This will speed up the installation process and ensure we can work efficiently.
If you have opted for the Diamond Carpet Fitting Service, our team will take care of the furniture removal and uplift of any old carpets. This will be completed before we start any fitting so that you have a clear space to work with.
Carefully read the table below for a clear understanding of roles and responsibilities on the day of fitting.
view Our Range of Fitting Packages
Choose a fitting package to suit or ask us any questions you might have.
DiamondA helpful upgrade on our free fitting
Carpet uplift and removal
Furniture removal and put back
FREE FITTINGThis is our most popoular package
Pre appointment call
Carpets expertly fitted
Rubbish bagged up
Fitting Day Responsibilities
(Applies to free Fitting Only)
What you need to do:
Below is a list of things you MUST please do before the morning of your fitting day.
- Please ensure ALL furniture is removed from the room being fitted
- Please ensure ALL old carpets are ripped up and removed
- If it’s likely that your doors will need planing or removing please have them removed before we arrive
- Please ensure our fitters have safe access to the premises
- Please have your phone close to hand for our fitter to call
- Please ensure pets are safely managed
- Please ensure you have notified us of anything that may affect your fitting before the day of fitting
- Please ensure we are given a minimum of 72 hours notice to cancel or change your fitting
What we need to do:
Below is a list of the things you will get from us on the day of fitting, as part of our normal free fitting service.
- Our fitters will call you on the morning of the fit before 09:30am to confirm your fitting slot
- We will take our time to survey the job before fitting commences
- We will let you know at the first opportunity of anything that could potentially hinder us during the fit
- We will take our time and be considerate of your property
- We will expertly fit your carpets to the measurements agreed
- We will bag up all rubbish and waste and leave in a safe place
Use the form below to ask us any fitting questions.
Mon 0830 - 1700
Tues 0830 - 2000
Wed 0830 - 1700
Thurs 0830 - 2000
Fri 0830 - 1700
Sat 0900 - 1700
Sun 1000 - 1700